Skip to the content
- Bryant, Flora Renda. “An Examination of the Social History of Pauli Murray.” Ph.D. dissertation, University of South Carolina, Columbia, 1991.
- Haney, Elly. “Pauli Murray: Acting and Remembering.” Journal of Feminist Studies in Religion 4 (Fall 1988): 75-79.
- Hiatt, Suzanne R. “Pauli Murray: May Her Song Be Heard at Last.” Journal of Feminist Studies in Religion 4 (Fall 1988): 69-73.
- Humez, Jean M. “Pauli Murray’s Histories of Loyalty and Revolt.” Black American Literature Forum 24 (Summer 1990): 315-335.
- Kuralt, Charles. On the Road with Charles Kuralt. New York: Putnam, 1985.
- Miller, Casey. “Pauli Murray.” Ms, vol. 8, no. 9 (March 1980): 60-64.
- Mooney, Regina Elizabeth. “Transgression as Transformation: An Investigation into the Relationship between Mystically Religious Experience and Moral Experience in the Lives of Dorothy Day and Pauli Murray.” Ph.D. dissertation, Claremont Graduate School, 1992.
- O’Dell, Margarete Darlene. “Sites of Southern Memory: The Autobiographies of Katharine Du Pre Lumpkin, Lillian Smith, and Pauli Murray.” Ph.D. dissertation, College of William and Mary, 1997.
- Williams, Pat. “The Struggle to Belong.” The New York Times Biographical Service 18 (March 1987): 282-284.